Copaiba Essential Oil is the newest released oil by doTERRA. It is a combination of four different species of Copaiba for maximum potency and effectiveness.
This is how I understand Copaiba essential oil compares to CBD oil:
The Endocannabinoid is a system that works within the body and it is critical for our health.
The Endocannabinoid system functions through the two receptors we know so far, exist in our body: the CB1 receports and CB2 receptors.
- CB1 receptors primarily impact the Brain and the Central Nervous System.
- CB2 receptors impact the Endocrine and Immune System.
The exo-cannabinoids: cannabinoids that exist outside of the body. They are derived from plants and can help our endocannabinoid system work better. The three main cannabinoids derived from plants are: Cannabidiol (CBD), Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Betacaryophelline (BCP)
- Cannabidiol or CBD is present in the cannabis plant. Cannabidiol does interact directly with the CB receptors but this interaction is very weak. CBD takes an indirect route to reach the endocrine system.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC can be present in very high amounts in marijuana and hemp. It interacts with the CB1 and CB2 receptors. It stimulates psychoactive effects on the body and it is illegal.
- Betacaryophelline or BCP only interacts with CB2 receptors. BCP does not interact with CB1 receptors, therefore it doesn’t create any psychoactive effects in the body. Betacaryophelline is present in large quantities in the Copaiba essential oil, from 55% to 60%.
Depending on the source, and from what plant it is produced, CBD oil can also contain the illegal component THC. If THC is present you will need a prescribing physician for CBD oil, where it is allowed. CBD oil is also very expensive.
Copaiba essential oil with its 55% to 60% BCP is completely legal! It a great support for the liver, cardiovascular, immune, digestive, neurological and respiratory functions. It is also a great antioxidant and very affordable! A 15ml bottle of Copaiba only costs $35 with a wholesale membership (~60 cents per dose). Compare it to a 15ml bottle of CBD oil from reputable brands which cost $120 or more!
Copaiba essential oil can be used internally, topically or aromatically.
This essential oil is available right now. BUY IT NOW HERE!!
or Go to www.essentialoils4ever.com to join doTERRA and save 25% , let me know if you need help.